Monday, October 17, 2016

Hit by a Stoopid Car! Broken Tibia Fibula and Clavicle

Well I was hit by a Stoopid Car wile riding my bicycle in April 2016. Suffered a Broken left Tibia & fibula  (Lower Leg), Broken Right Clavicle (Shoulder), Head Injury, Mouth Injury, Scrapes, Bruises, sprained right elbow. I do not remember being hit. I have memory loss of that whole day and several days after. I was hospitalized for a week after being hit.


Anyway Gunna try to document my recovery here.

I have a An intramedullary rod, also known as an intramedullary nail (IM Nail), is a metal rod forced into the medullary cavity of a bone. From my left knee down to my left ankle.  



This is my leg @ 4 Months

this is my shoulder after 4 months. Still not fused. I will have outpatient surgery to fix it with a plate and screws. 




Got a huge surprise at the Local IMBA meeting. Got my fixed bike back! Huge Thanks to DUANE and The Bike Store What a Surprise!  Ocmulgee Mountain Bike Association (OMBA) International Mountain Bike Association (IMBA)

No comments: